Designed and manufactured in Australia to meet local and international requirements the Solution 6000 panel offers and extensive feature list.
The Solution 6000 Access and Intrusion alarm panel offers an extensive feature list including integrated proximity readers and numerous wireless and expansion options.
- 16 on-board zones (expandable to 144 wired or wireless), partitionable to 8 areas with 256 PIN, token, keyfob and fingerprint users
- Integrated access control for up to 16 doors
- Proximity key pads, Weather-proof external metal keypads, Internal & External LAN readers & Fingerprint LAN readers available
- 5 on-board outputs (expandable to 37)
- GSM/GPRS and Ethernet options
Graphic LCD Keypad
The Graphic User Interface incorporates a text driven menu. Colour coded, illuminated keys allow for easy identification and operation in all ambient light conditions and provide a positive feel to the user. Red and green indicators provide easy identification of Armed and Disarmed modes and the in-built sounder provides audible feedback via polyphonic like signalling tones during system operation. The sounder emits a siren sound during alarm condition providing early warning and the volume level is individually programmable for each key pad connected to the system.
National Broadband Network (NBN) Capable
While offering the same telephone line capabilities as existing intrusion panels, the Solution 2000 also has a range of communications extension modules available that integrate directly with the panel and provide options such as mobile communications via the GSM & GPRS networks, along with IP reporting through the Internet.