Bosch Ethernet Communication Module for use with Bosch 2000/3000 Alarm Systems.
- Full two-way IP event reporting with remote control panel programming support
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet communication for IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- NIST-FIPS197 Certified for 128-bit to 256-bit AES Encrypted Line Security
- Plug and Play installation, including UPnP service to enable remote programming behind firewalls
- Advanced configuration by browser or RPS with compatible Bosch control panels
Use the Bosch Ethernet Communications Module for bi-directional communication over an Ethernet network. The B426 is built for a wide variety of secure commercial and industrial applications. Flexible end to-end path supervision, AES encryption, and anti-substitution features make this module desirable for high security applications. It is capable as a stand-alone path or it can be used in conjunction with another communication technology.
Dimensions: 108mm(W) x 59.5mm(H) x 16mm(D)
*Works with panels marked ICP-SOL2-P and ICP-SOL3-P